01 April 2011

Blinks + Loose Ends

How about a few blinks (blog links) to welcome the weekend?

This painting intrigues me, spotted in the home of Reverie owner, Alison Woodward, via The Maker's Project

A perfect way to start the day by 365 Days of Breakfast via Pennyweight

 Such a simplistic, gorgeous space. Wow. (via Inspired to Share)

It seems like Everly grows more beautiful each day. (see more on Dear Baby)


 New iPhone 4 cases from Kate Spade. My boring black one needs an upgrade.

 Oh oh oh, how much do I love this little vignette? Lots & lots. (Sabina Cudic's home via Decor8)

 Did you catch this fun behind the scenes video profiling photographer Lisa Warninger and the styling work of Chelsea Fuss?


Hannah posted a recipe for Meyer Lemon Curd & Cream Scones that sounds simple and looks delicious.

I don't have a garden, but if I did, I'd buy this watering can. (spotted on Swiss-Miss)

 Can't stop staring at this showstopper of a wedding gown (via Once Wed)

I have no idea where this week went. All of a sudden, it's Friday, and I still have a million and one things to get done before my return to reality and routine on Monday. I had a scare last night when I thought my blog was deleted. It was--temporarily--because my email account been hacked. All is fixed, but oh my, I can't even describe the brief emotional roller coaster I experienced. But hey, it's April, which is a very happy fact. The blossoms are coming!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm going to do my best to indulge these last remnants of spring break while simultaneously tie up necessary odds and ends as best I can. Big hug.

9 comments:

  1. Yikes! That would scare me too. I've always wondered when/if that will happen to me. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adore that dress!

    hope you have a wonderful weekend, my sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad all is well with your blog! Cool blinks.. I so love the Maker's Project and am excited to watch the photographer's behind the scenes video..

    Enjoy your spring-y weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many great blinks! and i'm so relieved for you that your blog is safe and well. i can't imagine the panic spiral i would be in if i thought my blog had been deleted. phew! i hope you have a fantastic weekend {despite the millions of things you have to do}!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your blog is ok! ADORE that inspired to share site - thanks for the links! Have a great weekend - rest up for reality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link Kayla!! Enjoy the last remnants of your break! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and PS- Agreed - that behind-the-scenes video from [Framed] was incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is, perhaps, the most gorgeous wedding dress I've ever seen. And the photo itself is stunning.

    Love. Love.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.