25 October 2011

Story Paintings

Over the weekend, I was propelled into what felt like a state of wonder when I became acquainted with Becca Stadtlander's beautiful portfolio after spotting a glimpse on Le Projet D'Amour. While browsing her work, I felt a familiar honey-like warmth spread through my veins. Every single one of her paintings immediately flings me into the middle of some sort of story or conversation. They fascinate me in a way that can only be described as thrilling. I thought I'd pass along her portfolio/shop/blog to all of you lovely people, so you too, can share in the experience.

8 comments:

  1. Love the one looking into the coffee shop with the strung lights - so romantic! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhh I love these. My favorite is the one with the couple in the cafe.


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely beautiful-there's something about the landscapes I think is irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those village scenes. They're just so lovely. I'd like to be in one of them right this moment... (like Mary Poppins jumps into the chalk drawings with Bert!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this style of artwork. It reminds me of a book I had and loved as a child. Nostalgia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful! I really like the one of the couple in the window. You know, I'm going to have some real difficulty trying to decide what to put on my walls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that globe! + bowl of fruit. also you need to paint more :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.