27 October 2011

Knock Knock...






Know any good jokes? I am notoriously bad at remembering them and therefore have a pitiful repertoire. In need of a good laugh today, so please, step right up to that virtual mic there. Here's one from a student:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Who.
Who who?
What are you, an owl or something?

Photos are random and from the last several days. Can you tell how exciting life's been? I mean, I took a picture of our hand soap. (In it's defense, it smells uh-may-zing). Also, please ignore the scuzzy sink. I need to clean.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, here's one for you... courtesy of my adorable 4-year-old.

    Knock Knock.
    Who's there?
    I.
    I who?
    I was workin' in the lab, late one night!

    He's obsessed with the monster mash. You should hear the voice he does this "hilarious joke" in. It would make you giggle, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today John and I were running out of the house and I closed our bedroom door because its state was so shameful. Oye.

    I know a lot of dead baby jokes, but they're in terrible taste. Especially the ones about eating babies. Get it? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what did the fish say when he ran into the wall? dam!
    what did the wall say back? you dumb bass.

    i also have an endless supply of pirate jokes. for instance,... a pirate walks into a bar with a giant steering wheel from his ship hanging on his belt. the bartender looks up and asks "what's with the steering wheel?" to which the pirate replies "aaargh! it's driving me nuts!"

    the rest of my favorite jokes make fun of physically disabled people and helen keller. i'll spare blogland. also, i love your mugs! so cute {boy that sounded wrong after switching my brain to joke-mode}.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, love easy & relaxing days like this!! And the soap is so pretty, love the bottle, + yum love tea time with fab snacks. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.