28 January 2011

Best Friends + Blinks

A few blinks (blog links) on this lovely Friday...

So happy to have discovered the mid-century graphic design work of Lora Lamm (thanks to Riflemade)

Like I always say, miniature makes things better (via Ohdeedoh)

Thinking about switching up a few things for spring and am extremely tempted to splurge on this painting pillow for the sofa...(spotted on Oh Joy)

Such a gorgeous, dreamy table scape (via Style Me Pretty)

 Peace. (spotted on Mocking Bird)

Holy wow. This moroccan stenciled staircase is blowing my mind. And it's yellow. (via Style Files)


Oh IKEA, you make me smile. Love the styling in this scene (spotted on Live Creating Yourself)

 The ladies behind Sweet Notions emailed me recently and I think their business concept is awesome. The company up-cycles fashion accessories in order to create social change. Visit their website to find out more and how you can become involved. (I think these Michael Kors wedges are perfect for spring!)

 I'm fairly certain that West Elm's spring line of sheets was designed for me (via Little Green Notebook)

Hey there, lovers. Any grandiose plans for the next few days? I am very much looking forward to a girl's weekend with my two best friends. I am hosting, since neither has seen the house yet. The three of us are like peas in a pod (that's actually our nickname from high school) and it's been awhile since we've gotten together for some quality time. I'm psyched!  Can't wait for the inevitable laughter + wine combination that is likely to characterize the entirety of their visit. Until Monday, friends.

Have a great one.

10 comments:

  1. Love that Style Me Pretty tablescape - wowzers!

    Have a fab weekend with your friends. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mini smowmen and the stairs make me very happy!
    Bon weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you could pick a favorite thing in this wonderful collection! Have a fabulous weekend, darling!

    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. one word: OMG. the staircase, the table scape, that freaking PILLOW...why is the blog world trying to make me spend every last bit of my savings? too much gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, all! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday so far. And Kimia, I know. Story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh those sheets!!! I want them all please. Love your blog.. Just found you via a comment on Rosalilium xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. George's Mum, thank you! Hope to "see you" again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh goodness, you have wonderful taste. i'm so so happy to 'meet' you. thanks for commenting so i could find this dreamy blog. really, i'll be browsing delightfully for days. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marta, so happy to have you. The feeling is entirely mutual.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.