04 May 2010

Iviemade, Iviefound



I've been holding off on buying new covers for a couple of my throw pillow inserts because I wasn't finding anything that made me say "Oh yes, I'd love to look at you everyday." But, voila!, now I think I finally have.

Absolutely adoring the balanced femininity and classic charm in all of Elizabeth's Iviemade designs.

Elizabeth is a woman of many talents, as she just began another endeavor with Iviefound: an online boutique selling vintage housewares. She has great taste: I'd happily take every item featured. This is just a small sampling of what she offers in her shop:




Oh, and did I mention she writes a great blog, called E Tells Tales? And also that she's a teacher? Kindred spirits, I tell you.

1 comment:

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.