01 December 2011

A Wish List

I'm on somewhat of a spending freeze as we sort through the realities of student loan payments and immigration lawyer bills. It's made me way more conscious about where my disposable income goes (mostly coffee).

That being said, it's always fun to round up some of the things I have been eying. I'm not surprised by the blue and yellow theme that's emerged. I know what I like.

***

A recent conversation about wish lists:

Me: "All I want for Christmas is a Nespresso machine and a baby."
Tiho: "Well, you didn't specify this Christmas, so I'd say that's totally plausible someday."

(Azoura Teapot; Draper Striped Citrine Rug; Skin Milk Lotion; On the Spot Wool Gloves; Matisse's Harmony in Yellow Print; Clare Vivier La Tropézienne Tote; DIY painted furniture inspiration; Devour Tea Towel)

7 comments:

  1. do you take wish list requests?? I'm always dazzled with the things you post...perhaps you have some ideas up your sleeeve???

    I'm on the lookout for a new brown leather handbag... classic... roomy... a forever bag. any ideas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla! What a lovely list:-) I had the same idea on my blog today. Now let's hope Santa reads our blogs lol:-) cheers from Munich, Igor xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks! Adore the blue dresser! Isn't it great to dream?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A baby is on my list too...sweet answer Tiho. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty wish list; I especially like the teapot and the tote! May your Christmas wishes come true - if not this year, then soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA-what I would give to be a fly on the wall for these chats! I love these gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great list!! my sweet boyfriend just ordered me a latrop as an early xmas gift... needless to say, i'm beside myself :) i LOVE your back and forth with the mr. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.