02 December 2011

Weekend, Wussup!

Happy happy weekend wishes to you. It's going to be a working one for me, but if I buckle down and get it all done (torture), we're going to the Chocolate World Expo on Sunday (worth it). 

Oh, and we also need to buy a Christmas tree. I feel like I'm so behind: can't wait to bust out the ornaments and my beloved nutcrackers. I am thoroughly enjoying the elf with the tuba who serenades me with "Frosty the Snowman" every morning at Penn Station. New York City is the absolute best this time of year.

Have a good one!

P.S. Photos represent general awesomeness from the past week: a killer sunrise, a cozy evening, a festive arrangement, and blueberry pie.

6 comments:

  1. A chocolate expo, whaaah?! I want to go!! You are not behind-we are getting our tree this Sunday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna need a picture of this elf and his tuba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend -- did you make that pie? Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pie looks incredible - one of my favorites. I hope you have a happy Friday and a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family was always of the "Buy Tree Late, Keep Tree Longer" persuasion-never in my life have I bought a tree in the first week of December! But obviously I can't wait to, because I NEED that Christmas tree!

    Hope you can knock all that work off your plate quickly, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get to work so you can get to the chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.