23 December 2011

Joyeux Noel (Plus A Few Blinks!)

This image makes me absurdly happy. (photo by Leela Cyd Ross)

These Books of Art by Isaac Salazar are pretty incredible. (via Swiss Miss)

This Morning Frost Meadow print by Anna Emilia reminds me of the months ahead and how beautiful they can be.

Feeling all kinds of love for this cute-as-a-button Swedish children's shop, Little Studio.

Next year, I'm going to make this beautiful doily light garland.

I agree. (via Brain Pickings)

Mesmerized by these botanical studies from Frances Pelzman Liscio's portfolio.

I saw these in person at West Elm yesterday and had a difficult time resisting the impulse purchase.

 How to make gingerbread cameras.

60 tiny love stories--reading these made me cry. (via Brandi)

Happy, happy, merry merry! It's somewhat mind-boggling to me that Christmas is actually here, and with it, the end of another year. It's been a good while since I compiled a quality list of blinks: hope you enjoy the random stuff that's piqued my interest recently. Peace and love to all.

I leave you with a quote from Hugo. It gave me chills in the theater earlier this week and I find it apropos to the spirit of the holiday: "I address you as you truly are: wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians. You are the true dreamers."

6 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays and best of tidings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blinks... so merry! Have a wonderful holiday, Kayla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that quote by Hugo just made me cry. I love it. Happy happy Christmas, my darling friend. I hope every moment makes you fall in love with the world. (And I'm around until Jan. 2nd in NJ if you have any free time!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those gingerbread camera are adorable! i wish i had the patience to make something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.