02 October 2011

Sunday is For Roses

Sunday, Sunday. Another week behind us. Or is it another ahead? I can't ever decide if Sunday marks the end or the beginning of the weekly calendar. We attended a wedding last night where roses were symbolically incorporated into the ceremony. While browsing Etsy this morning, I noticed how my most recent bookmarked items were rose-related. You all know my love for roses. Alas, today, we'll celebrate the rose. Happy Sunday, friends. I hope the lingering remnants of your weekend are lovely.

(tablecloth, vintage leather purse, tumblers, oil painting)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray roses! I think you've got romance on the brain, and I love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of roses. Lovely, lovely, lovely
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Colleen, you are so right. Romance is coming out of my ears :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.