22 July 2011

Romance on La Seine


Somehow, the second half of this week slipped away into the craziness of twelve-hour days filled with meetings, appointments and get-togethers. I'm still finding my footing, which always seems to be the case following a long trip.

So, today, I leave you with two of my very favorite photos from Paris: We were walking along the Seine at sunset when I caught sight of this small rendezvous on the bridge in front of us. To me, it represents so much of what Paris was for us: a brilliant, dazzling romance in a city of beauty and light.

Have a wonderful weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I know that bridge. Looks like you had all the nice weather--I wasn't so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect. Hope you'll get a chance to recover this weekend!

    xox, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of an engagement series taken in NY on one of the blogs last week.. it's incredibly romantic without going overboard.

    I know what you mean, vacations need a recouping time on their own. Hope you get to do so this weekend. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulously romantic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a beautiful weekend, darling! Can't wait to see you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos definitely reflect romance and the dazzling light of paris. Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.