06 May 2011

Blinks + Getting My Groove Back

Seeing Hilda's summer cottage makes me ache for my own


Loving this pretty wooden tea light holder (created by Abbey of Aesthetic Outburst and available for purchase in her etsy shop)

 A great article about flower arranging with the owners of The Little Flower School in the New York Times T Magazine 


Can't stop looking at this stunning photo of the Brooklyn Bridge by Philip Clinger. (via Sfgirlbybay)

Man oh man, it is nice to see Friday. This week unexpectedly turned crazy busy, and even though I'm still feeling sleep-deprived, I'm looking forward to what's shaping up to be a fun-filled weekend. (Brunch with friends! A Kentucky-derby theme party! Mother's Day!). I'm also excited about getting back to a regular posting schedule after an erratic few weeks. I miss it, and all of you.

I hope you have a wonderful spring weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Have a relaxing and wonderful weekend, and I like the new look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful quote! it inspires...happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quote is so great, as is the flower arrangement.
    I totally know what you mean about crazy busy schedules. I can't wait till I'm on a regular one so that I can spend more time on here reading love posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous images! have a great weekend, Kalya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we live so close to the BB (on the Manhattan side). just found your blog and absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that shot of the bridge - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quote. I love your pics too!

    www.birdietobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol i love that you just said "getting my groove back." oh hell yes to that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the quote.. it's so very true. Stillness is a hard virtue for many.

    Love the summer cottage, pink wallpaper, blue chairs and all!

    Have a great, grooovvvyy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Brooklyn Bridge photo is absolutely breathtaking. What a remarkable photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, the Brooklyn Bridge does look stunning there. I have a confession: I lived in NYC for four years and grew up right next door in NJ, but I've never set food on the Brooklyn Bridge. I think I need to see some sunrises from there. As soon as I get back. And what I would give to have a summer cottage! I wonder if I could find a little one in PA for mid-September to rent for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Brooklyn Bridge is awesome picture! Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.