04 February 2011

High Fives + Blinks

Some blinkity blinks (blog links) I like and think you might too:

Avocado fries?! Seriously? I'm going to be eating these every day for the rest of my life. (via Natalie Merrillyn)

 Hey Tiho, see this poster? (via Cup of Jo)

Great article about (proverbial) growing pains. (via Nina)

I really enjoyed Erin's post on "making it work." Read it.

 I adore so many elements in this home. Very much my style: cozy, clean, bright with just the right amount of glam. Thanks, Alli!

I just got my hair cut a few weeks ago but chickened out with the bangs. I'm braver now, and am going back with this photo as inspiration. Also, love the lip color. (spotted on Creature Comforts)

 I don't know what's wrong with me but I really want this set of Oscar the Grouch hat & gloves. A little secret: I've always thought it would be awesome to work for Sesame Street. (mittens spotted on Ali Loves Curtis)

 Seven feet of wooden spoons. Yes, please. (spotted on Aesthetic Outburst)


This ring is pretty. Very very pretty. (via Unruly Things)


 The wall of picture books in this nursery has me in a joyous dizzy tizzy. Exactly what I will do for my own child(ren) one day. (spotted on Madebygirl)

I'm experiencing one of those happy-go-lucky, skip-in-my-step moods for no apparent reason and it feels awesome. If I could break off a piece of that feeling to share with each of you, I would.  What are your plans this weekend? Ours look promising: we'll be trawling the city all day Saturday doing a variety of things and then have a Superbowl party to attend on Sunday (I'm going for the food). Hugs & high fives all around.


12 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, and get the oscar hat & gloves, they rock! I will be checking out a few of your blinks, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is very pretty. I want it! And don't even get me started on that wall of picture books! It makes me feel like bursting with joy... I'd always be rearranging it and displaying new favourites!

    Plans this weekend include checking out the model trains and boats at a nearby hobby fair (my boys love model trains) and a dinner party with girlfriends on Saturday night. Wheee!

    I won't be watching the Superbowl, but am so sitting down with a bowl of popcorn and Glee afterwards.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend, heather would die for those avocado fries! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful feeling-I'm having one of those deliciously lazy days, at least in my mind!

    Maybe there should be avocado fries at the Superbowl party. Just sayin'-they look pretty damn awesome.

    Horray for Friday!

    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avocado fries should not be legal. At least not in my kitchen where I would want to eat them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at avocado fries! Are you serious?? They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, I'm going to refrain simply because Mr. Groundhog says it will be spring soon. Next year? Oh yes I will.

    Erin, I wish I could tag along to see model trains and boats! Enjoy your ladies night :)

    Caroline, Lena, Ali & Emma...I am making avocado fries this weekend. I will report back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for all these wonderful blinks :) hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. UM. did i just read about avocado fries!?!? FANTASTIC find little lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love that poster. Times a million. I can't wait to hear those words one day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In total support of getting bangs!
    And her lip color is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.