12 November 2010

Blinks + News

 A few blinks (blog links) that recently caught my eye...

Kevin Kunstadt's photos leave me speechless (via Miss Moss)

 Love the color and shape of this Zara dress. Discovered via Caroline's tweet

 I wish I had an extra $800 lying around to drop on this beauty, spotted on Eat Drink Chic

2,500 matchsticks in 24 hours spotted on A Few Things From My Life

Rainbow Louis chairs and turquoise wallpaper make for quite the eye-catching combo, eh? (seen on Apartment Therapy)

Lena Lena Lena. The things you do to me. (In case this is unclear to anyone, Lena posts really fabulous wedding finds, like this cake, which is now in my dream wedding inspiration folder)

Such a lovely room with so many cozy details. Spotted on Ill Seen, Ill Said

This wrapping paper could have been made for me. i.am.obsessed. (discovered on Creature Comforts)


The brand new "Things We Love" book of inspiration from Kate Spade NY looks so happy and cheerful. (via Felt & Wire)

Hi friends, and three cheers for the weekend! I'm feeling like I have lots of little jumping beans in my stomach because I've been keeping something from you the past couple of days. I hate to mislead with the post title, but I need to leave you hanging until Monday (sorry!). It's pretty big news on the personal front. (And to completely throw you off, does not involve marriage or babies).

Until then, go have yourself a seriously fantastical weekend. I'll be taking care of what feels like a smorgasbord of odds and ends, including catching up on tons of blog reading. It was a busy week.

Big hug and lots of love.

14 comments:

  1. That Kate Spade book looks so good!

    Share the news whenever you feel ready, sweets. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, will! I'll definitely share on Monday, it's exciting! (at least for me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun round up! Love that KS book as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to love a tartan bedspread with two cute pups lounging on top! So cute.
    Can't wait to hear the exciting news!!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't that dress gorgeous!? can't wait to hear the news. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, that cake is heavenly! can't wait to hear your big news ;)

    have a wonderful weekend, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops, just so you know, that last comment was from me... hit enter too soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was swooning over that little red Zara dress and then I saw my name-what a wonderful way to end the work week!

    Cannot WAIT to hear your news! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh! I'm excited to hear your news. In the meantime, have the loveliest weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks everyone! sorry to leave you hanging...but I'm super pumped to share it on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay that wrapping paper is out of control. and lena is seriously making me want to plan another wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post. Thanks for posting these links! Checking them out now.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.