15 June 2010

Maybe My Favorite Wedding Yet?





I have a confession. When I first saw these images, I pushed my laptop off my lap, stood up from the couch, and announced to my empty living room that I had just seen the most beautiful wedding ever. To my empty living room, people.




Of course, I immediately sat back down and began dragging the pictures to my desktop in order to write a post.




But I stopped. I realized I was selecting every single photo to share. Too many. So, I left the tab open and told myself to return to the post when I could narrow it down to just 5 images (you see, I am trying to be selective about my posting. Only what really inspires/delights/etc.).




That was over a week ago. I returned to the tab last night and tried again. I got it down to 13. (Actually, it's more like 26, since each frame holds 2 images). But that's how much I love this wedding. It is, without a doubt, my current favorite.

(via Beth HelmStetter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.