05 January 2010

Kids (On Love)



Today was the first day back in the classroom with my kiddos after a two and a half week winter break. I can honestly say that on a cold & blustery winter morning (sans caffeine fix), absolutely nothing beats 19 cuddly hugs.

My four-year-olds impart so much heart-warming, hilarious wisdom on a daily basis. I can't remember where I first saw this, but it brought a smile to my face today and reminded me why I love what I do.

Here's to making your Tuesday a little lighter :-)


"What does LOVE mean?" (Allegedly posed to a group of children, these were some of the replies):

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know your name is safe in their mouth." -Billy

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." -Terri

"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well." -Tommy

(Photo credit unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.