25 January 2012

Instafabulous

You know what I like? Things that make my life easier. I ordered instagram prints from Postalpix, an awesome app that delivers photos from your iPhone directly to your doorstep. We don't own a high quality printer, and I never seem to find the time to upload my photos to a jump drive in order to take them to an outside printing source. But now? I have a box filled with some favorite snapshots that I can admire and stroke and get a little hot and bothered by and I didn't have to do a thing besides tap my phone screen. Bonus? The 5x5 print dimensions fit perfectly into a pretty gold frame I had on hand. I've been rotating the photos until I figure out what to do with them all.





11 comments:

  1. I love them all, but especially that shot of Paris...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these-what an amazing collection! And that little gold frame is nothing short of perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pic you framed! now if i only had a flipping iphone...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got mine from Postal Pix last night...love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I didn't even know a service like this existed - how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE this! I've had all my instagram photos backed up to my computer, but that doesn't do me much help because printing them is kind of a pain.

    Definitely doing this and making a monthly photo wall or something. Adore it!

    Your instagrams are always so gorgeous...i love seeing what you're up to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea and love your prints! Catching up on your blog post-Paris :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.