06 December 2011

Pretty Things Santa Should Bring Me

To family members who might be reading: this is what you can tell the jolly old man in red to put under the tree. Just in case he didn't get a chance to read my blog. Evidently, I'm feeling girlish this year. Is anyone surprised?

Wood camera iPhone case, $42; Botanical wall-hanging, $59; Vintage gold-rimmed cocktail glass tumblers, $26; Field Guide to Wildflowers, $55; Kate Spade Twirl perfume, $18; Hot pink geometric trapper hat, $18; The Perfectly Imperfect Home, $20

6 comments:

  1. I find it very helpful to put wish lists on our blogs...the man in red usually reads it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love them all but now I want the iPhone case too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that iPhone case! Now I just need an iPhone to go along with it... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gold-rimmed tumblers are literally my dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Perfectly Imperfect Home is, well, perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.