29 June 2011

And We're Off...

Sayonara for a bit, my little love ducks. We're off to explore Paris and Prague and (nearly) the entirety of Bulgaria. I'm pretty sure I won't be blogging for the duration of the trip. It comes at a time when a good-old-fashioned internet detox is in order. (Although, I'm not so certain I can avoid popping up on Twitter and Instagram every once in awhile). We shall see.

Have a wonderful couple of weeks. Can't wait to catch up with all of you sweet thangs after July 16th!

P.S. Feel free to enter the "I love you, 'cause you're the bomb diggity" give-a-way for one of my summer paintings and a yet-to-be-determined surprise treat from our travels. I'll randomly select a winner upon our return. xo.

P.P.S Scoop St recently interviewed me for their "NYC: In the Know" series. Check it out, especially if you're interested in finding out where to find the best bagels and how I almost died on the D train.

19 comments:

  1. How fun! Have a blast and make lots of memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Safe travels + hope to see a few peeks over on twitter : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!I I was in Prague and Paris this time last year...it was so wonderful. Prague is truly magical. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast, my dear! I wish I was sneaking in your suitcase! Safe travels, Muah! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. And fabulous interview! Sigh, reading it makes me miss New York so! Loving it out West but am quite excited to get back! We will be due for a brunch date asap! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. bon voyage sweet lady...I'll be following your travels however I can...especially Paris! ;)

    p.s.--have always wanted to see Prague though-SO romantic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have an amazing time! And I can't wait to see photos when you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO JEALOUS! have a fabulous time mydear. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! yay! yay! i hope you have the best time ever and i can't wait to hear/see all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Safe travels and great adventures in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh have an amazing time!! I'll be watching for any hints on twitter! ; ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have an amazing time! Extremely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh have a wonderful trip - i can't wait to hear about it when you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun!! I cannot wait to hear all about your trip and I hope you have the most amazing time.. how could you not?! : ) I only wish I could see you while you're over on my side of the world, ha! Off to read your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope you are having a WONDERFUL trip, kayla! can't wait to hear about it when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ENGAGEMENT!!!! YES!!!!!!

    im ready to plan your wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.