24 September 2010

Weekend Blinks + You Guys Rock

 Enjoy this week's jam-packed list of blinks (blog links):

I want to win this give-a-way so badly. Really, who wouldn't adore a gold-trimmed rose quartz tray?

Just because it's amazing. Via Petite Alma discovered on Civetta

A good reminder (especially after a blah week) spotted on Simple Lovely


A fun pattered duvet (love the elephants) spotted on Apartment Therapy

I am quite certain that Katie is correct in asserting Natalie Portman as every gal's girl crush. I'm particularly loving her hair in this photo.

 I want to start a heart-shaped rock collection

So many things about this room makes me happy, via The Style Files

A charming garden party with the sweetest details, spotted on Say Yes To Hoboken

 I would be so much cooler if I could successfully do this to my hair (Flickr via Destined to Design)


Gah! Love everything from Letterbox Co. (this curated collage was spotted on Lushlee)

This eco-friendly wedding album is gorgeous (and so is that dress!) as seen on Oh So Beautiful Paper

I enjoy this calligraphy and pretty floral fabric very much, via Oh, Hello, Friend

We've reached Friday, friends! Two hands in the air if you're excited for that fact. I'm looking forward to a little NYC flea market thrifting with my mom and a friend's birthday/housewarming party. 

Many thanks to anyone who wished me hugs and/or love yesterday on here and on Twitter. I'm happy to report that the funk is dissolving. Sometimes, letting it out is all I need.

Y'all are the best, do I tell you that enough? Because you are :)

Have a beautiful weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the red jello helped you out of your funk! That is quite an incredible collection of blinks-I couldn't even scroll through the whole list without stopping to click!

    And really, thank God it's Friday. I need a cocktail and a big long nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice roundup - i especially love the curated collage from lushlee! beautiful* have a great weekend. xx,jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. With you blog, I feel I don't have to subscribe to all these blogs, because you give a summary of everything hahaha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME weekly roundup darling! the quartz tray is incredddddddddible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freakin' love your blog! It rocks. LetterboxCo. are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everyone enjoyed this week's edition. Seemingly a plethora of loveliness to share! Thank you so much for your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.