10 September 2010

Weekend Blinks + Frolicking

As usual, here are a few fun blinks (blog links) to take you into the weekend:

Blackberry Cream Pie & saying goodbye to summer on Seven Spoons


A perfect wedding gown (and equally as perfect wedding) as seen on Style Me Pretty

 If I had $1000, I'd buy this painting by the superbly talented Michelle Armas

 A quirky heart flask via Unruly Things

I never knew I needed a magnetic birdie until I spotted it on Design*Sponge

One of the prettiest coffee tables I've ever seen and botanical prints that inspire me to create a similar display in my own home, via Seesaw

I am very excited for autumn apple tasting thanks to The Jewels of New York

You can bet I am going to do this sunset skyline art project with my students soon, discovered on Let's Explore

 Stunning fashion photography spotted on Poppy & Leo

This weekend, all I want to do is be outdoors. The weather has cooled significantly and my sweaters are unpacked and waiting patiently to make their appearance. September is my favorite month of the year and I am going to celebrate its existence with plenty of joyous frolicking. Also, Tiho and I decided to have a little date night and head into Manhattan on Saturday. I'm excited for a weekend  of walking and enjoying the first tastes of the fall season.

What's on your agenda? Whatever you have planned, I wish you a splendid one.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out, kayla! that was my favorite shot from the exhibit. have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that wedding! That pie! And Alice in Wonderland, all in one post! Just magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I have that little birdie. A friend brought it back from Hong Kong for me. I didn't know it was magnetic. I thought it just played pretty tweets!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.