14 September 2010

Hodgepodge

This is what I call a hodgepodge. A few things I've saved in the past week and now want to share. Perhaps they will spark a bit of random inspiration in you like they did in me.

These painted spoons, just because I think they're pretty:


This light-filled bedroom, just because it looks so inviting:


This girl, just because of her adorable haircut and extra-long eyelashes:


And this vignette, just because it makes me dream:


Happy Tuesday!

(image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4)

9 comments:

  1. omg I'm in love with the vignett. Btw I have given you an award. This is the first award I have actually followed its rules. Check it out on my last post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Especially that girl's hair and makeup for wedding day inspiration! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! That bedroom looks like the perfect place to take a lazy afternoon nap, and that vignette is just begging for a glass of rosé!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the spoons are my fave...whata fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zaira-oh my, you are such a doll! I am so flattered and will follow the rules for the award sometime in the next week or so. Thank you, lovely :)

    Colleen-I was thinking about you when I saved that image. for real!

    Lena-that bedroom makes me want to redo mine exactly like that. so pretty!

    Kimia-I know, me too :) I don't know what it is about me and inanimate objects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray, you posted it first! ; ) I thought of you when I saw the same spoons on frolic! http://www.frolic-blog.com/frolic/2010/09/my-entry-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture with the spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, Colleen, you're the best

    Sobinique, I want to frame it so bad. just might!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.