07 September 2010

Dear Baby


Perhaps you are already acquainted with the tumblr blog Dear Baby. I just discovered it last night and spent hours trolling the beautiful archives and reading Melissa's letters to her baby girl, Everly (new favorite name, by the way). I love her writing style and general aesthetic, but that probably has something to do with her adorable muse. I added it to my reader and am thus proclaiming that my case of baby fever has reached treacherous temperatures.


(all photos belong to Melissa of Dear Baby)

4 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY. This is the SWEETEST thing EVER!!! She even buys her little vintage dresses!! I love the name Everly too....ahh thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, seriously Colleen, I died reading through her archives. Too cute not to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everly-what a gorgeous name! Not only is the blog charming to the nth degree, she's going to have such a beautiful keepsake of her earliest years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena-Technology really is amazing for that sort of thing, isn't it? It makes me wonder what it will be like when I have kids in a few years!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.