13 September 2010

Antique Car Show

Our town is rather charming (if I do say so myself), with lots of coffee shops, outdoor cafes and small boutique stores. It also boasts a lovely park in the village center, which hosts various community events throughout the year. On Friday evening, our main street was blocked off to make room for an annual antique car show. It seemed like the whole town came out to mingle: everyone was sipping hot drinks, snapping photos, chatting with the car collectors and voting for their favorites. These were a few of mine:


(That yellow cutie and I got along great. If she were mine, I'd be one happy gal).

7 comments:

  1. So adorable! My little hometown always does a vintage car parade on "Cranbury Day", and it's always been my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so charmed by the whole event & spent the entire weekend fantasizing about living & driving in the 1930's. Cranbury day sounds divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I also wish him good luck to defend his gold medal. I like to share it with all my friends and hope they will also encourage him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you love the saw too! It’s still one of my very favorite tools. It comes in handy for so many projects.Click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super post with good info for the experienced as well as the aspiring blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your pictures, Kayla. They are so wonderful. I love all of them. Oh! Why does not my town has an annual antique car show like yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures! Love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.