11 May 2010

Romantic Wedding







I am head over heels for this romantic California wedding. The details are spot on. I've always imagined myself getting married in a beautiful ballgown but have pretty much relinquished that dream since I am just five feet tall and fear I would look like a little girl playing dress up. This lovely bride's dress make me reevaluate that fear, though. It's just stunning. I can't stop looking at it.

(via 100 Layer Cake)

Pssst! Don't forget to enter my reader-appreciation give-a-way!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful wedding for sure. I'm 5'1" and looked so silly in the ball gowns. I'm opted for a sheath/mermaid dress that actually elongates me. I can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.