09 May 2010

Readers, This One's For You!


Hello there! As promised in Friday's post, I have a special give-a-way to share with all of you. I am overly excited right now, but hey, I am an excitable person, I love writing this blog, I love all of you, and now I have a chance to pay-it-forward.

Recently, I was contacted by CSN Stores offering me the opportunity to host a lovely give-a-way here on Exquisite Banana. No strings attached, no compensation for me, just a $40 gift certificate for one of my U.S. or Canadian readers to be used in any of their 200+ stores. Yes, you read that right. Go on over and check out the goods. You'll be overwhelmed with the selection and quality (I was).

If you don't feel like perusing at the moment, let me help you out a bit. Perhaps you are looking for new lighting? Maybe some wall sconces? Or what about an espresso machine? A new clock? A lovely world globe? (oh wait, that's me).

Got kids? How about a tricycle? Going on vacation? Maybe you need some new luggage.

CSN Stores is offering you a gift certificate to be used for anything. (Literally, anything): Furniture, home decor items, housewares, home improvement items, outdoor decor, products for babies & kids, shoes, bags, luggage, school & office supplies, products for your pet, and health/fitness related items. Whew.

But hold on for a second. Do you think you can you handle more selection? What if I told you that you can also apply your gift certificate to something at one of these fantastic sites: www.AllModern.com, www.luxebycsn.com, www.AllModernPet.com, or www.AllModernBaby.com? Because you can.

Enough of all this raving. Let me get to the good stuff (how to win!).

1). Leave a comment on this post with a valid email address so I can contact you if you're selected as the winner.

2). If you blog about, tweet or post this give-a-way to facebook, you'll automatically be given a second entry.

2). That's it!

Seriously, that's all I'm asking. I'd love you to be a follower but I know that people "follow" this blog in different ways. However, if you aren't a follower and want to be, just click the "follow" button at the very top of the page in the upper left-hand corner. *I currently don't make my follower count public with a "followers gadget" in the sidebar, but you can still "become a follower" in the exact same way by clicking that little button. I love having visitors and discovering the great blogs of my readers.

Well, that's that. You have until 11:59pm on Thursday, May 13th to leave a comment on this post and enter yourself in the give-a-way. I'll randomly select and post the winner on Friday, May 14th and then a representative from CSN Stores will contact you so you can receive your gift certificate.

Really, thank you for reading and visiting my space here. It means more than you know. Now go get busy deciding what you"ll choose if you win!

**Update: Comments were closed at the conclusion of the give-a-way. Thanks to all who entered!