04 February 2010

Hot Chocolate Festival


For my fellow New Yorkers...

It's February, which means it's time for The City Bakery's Annual Hot Chocolate Festival! Each day this month, City Bakery will spice up their already incredible hot cocoa with a new flavor. Today's was "Espresso Hot Chocolate," and it was awesome. Yesterday's was "Chinese Cinnamon Hot Chocolate," and it too, danced happily on my taste buds. (Yes I went twice in two days).

Check out the City Bakery Hot Chocolate Festival website to see their calendar of flavors for the month.

The City Bakery
3 West 18th Street
New York, NY
212-366-1414

(Image Credit: Martha Stewart Living via The City Sage)

1 comment:

  1. oh fun! I wish I lived in NYC! That picture reminds me of the art in my coffee website. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.