27 October 2010

WorldStock Fair Trade Collection

I own several well-loved items that were purchased on Overstock, including a table, a rug and some various wall art. I was browsing the site over the weekend and discovered a new (to me) collection of goods called The Worldstock Fair Trade Collection. This is but a sampling of some things I loved:











Set of 4 Red Tabouret Stacking Chairs (these aren't from the collection, but I love them and think they're a steal at $180 for the set, or $45 per chair)

The above items are so unique and would make beautiful gifts (for yourself or others). The fact that they are handcrafted by different artisans representing cultures from all over the world really appeals to me. And of course, you really can't beat the affordability of Overstock.

6 comments:

  1. Always love a bit of fairtrade! I think my favourite is the ceramic dish, it's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pieces! I am totally smitten with the elephants, and love that beautiful lotus votive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that adorable piggy!! And I'm pretty sure my husband needs that eyeglass stand. Every morning he taps around on his nightstand looking for his glasses, this should help him out and look cute at the same time, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth-they have like 10 variations of that dish in different colors. So pretty!

    Lena-I am thinking of getting the votive holder as an early holiday present...for myself. ha.

    Em-The eyeglass stand is probably going to be what I buy for my family's yankee swap gift exchange at Christmas. I think it's hilarious and so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love your blog!! thanks for you comment!


    ox!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.