21 July 2010

I Pee, You Pee, TEPEE!


Raise your hand if you've always wanted to install a giant tepee in your living room. Yeah, me too.


Oh but wait. Didn't you also always want a butter yellow tepee in your backyard, positioned perfectly next to your wildflower garden? I KNOW.

Pish posh to fort-building ending in grade four.

P.S. That sofa in the first photo is a spitting image of ours (so I'm clearly thinking it would look exactly the same way if I ever proceeded with this awesomeness). I just need to build a small, elevated platform to get the look right...


(via Canadian House & Home & My Room Ideas)

8 comments:

  1. I love the living room teepee. Did you ever see the one Bleubird Vintage made with her daughter? SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm I was going to comment on the last post you had but I guess it was deleted. Ah I went to Fordham University too! Loveeee your blog, so many interesting topics and beautiful selection of images XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mackenzie--I haven't seen that one, but now I'm going to look for it. I'm on a bit of a tepee kick!

    Zaira--hmm, I'm wondering which post you mean? As far as I can tell, all that I have posted in the past few days are showing up, but please let me know so I can fix it if something is missing! Thanks so much for visiting my space here, it means a lot to me. And of course, go Rams! (what year are you?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was browsing tru your whole blog, so I probably just lost the post, I dont think it was blogger, probably just me with too many open windows. I was year 06 but shhh I just look young and like to keep it that way hahaha. I went to Rose Hill campus and the last year took some classes at Lincoln center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, my grandparents had one at their house when we were younger!! These are so awesome! Go for it with your couch!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.