14 July 2010

Honey Wood





I think wooden furniture it its natural state (honey colored pine) is so warm, rustic and classic. It easily coordinates with many decor styles and color schemes, which makes it versatile and timeless. In my opinion, a house filled with a variety of wood-based furniture is instantly cozy. These are a few pieces I've been eying recently. Someday when I have the space, I will own a large farmhouse-style wooden dining table, but for now, one (or two) of these smaller-scale items will have to tide me over.

1-Hyde Coffee Table in Rustic Pine, from Pottery Barn
2-Round Spiral Acacia End table, from Target
3-Pigeon Hole Wall Shelf Unit, from Graham & Green
4-Chunky Wood Table, from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.