24 May 2010

Reconnecting







Wholly refreshed and ready to face another work week after having returned from a delightful weekend spent visiting close family friends in Sandwich, Cape Cod. Highlights included: a visit to the historic glass museum, Tiho's purchase of two porcelain lovebirds at my favorite antique shop (aww), a Saturday evening trip to Cambridge, MA for dinner and strolling in Harvard Square, and a Sunday afternoon tea date with my 1st grade teacher (She's still as fabulous as I remember her being 18 years ago). All in all, a perfectly lovely 48 hours.

(all images by me)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an absolutely wonderful weekend! Cape Cod is such a beautiful and special place.
    Happy Week!
    xoTrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lovely weekend! the cape is one of my favorite places in the world! and sandwich is so charming. we have a place in eastham and will be there later in the summer and I cannot wait! seeing your photos makes me even more excited! thanks for sharing!
    xoxo ashley

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.