16 March 2010

A Night at the Museum


Earlier tonight, my graduate class took a field trip to the American Museum of Natural History in order to explore the discovery room, as if we were three (yeah, I love my job.)

I always love visiting the museum and could spend hours upon hours wandering the various exhibits. I feel exorbitantly lucky to have it at my fingertips.

Did you know that the museum hosts sleepovers for children ages 7-13 and their families?! $129 for the night gets you an IMAX movie viewing, adventure hunt with flashlights, food, and a live animal show (not to mention a cot to fall asleep on under the giant blue whale).

If I was a kid, this would be the coolest thing ever.
What am I saying, I'm an adult and it's the coolest thing ever.

More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.