12 March 2010

Blinks For Your Weekend


Welcome to Blinks (Blog Links--original, I know).

I am going to try to do this regularly, as I've come to realize that there are just too many great things on the web, especially via the blog circuit. Sometimes (okay, often), I am overwhelmed by the inspiration. In a good way, of course.

Enjoy your weekend, and be sure to check out these fun links:

A neat way to decorate visible cables & cords in your home.

How to dress like a french child.

The totally awesome Same Hill, Different Day photo project.

This indoor falling garden is so magical.

Right now, a park tea party is exactly where I want to be.

Inspiration for the vintage oven we are inheriting in the new place.

4 comments:

  1. cute finds!! i love that park tea party, and am jealous of your vintage oven! would love to see it. i also posted about the Paul Octavius project - greak minds think alike! Have a wonderful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'blinks'...i like that!
    xoxo alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you stopped by...and thanks for your sweet comment :)
    i'm loving your blog and adding it to my blog list now
    all the best
    michelle
    ps...i like the blinks

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.