10 January 2010

Round-up: French Handsoap

I am seriously attracted to all things "French." (french decor/style, french fashion, french films, french food...I could go on and on).

Randomly, I recently realized that most of the hand soaps I like, are in fact, french. (I do a lot of hand washing to ward off the germs gained from spending the day rolling around with four-year-olds, and thus, buy a lot of hand soap).

Here's a roundup of my favorites:


La Compagnie de Provence


Mistral Grapefruit Red Currant Soap


Savonnerie de Bormes Hand Soap


Trader Joe's(!) French Liquid Orange Blossom Honey Handsoap



Kiehl's Liquid Handsoap (not french, but still awesome)

I hope you enjoy a little french inspiration today. Happy hand-washing, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them.